Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 19, 2010

Challenge 5, top 5 and random winner!

Thank you everyone who participated in our challenge 5 which was a Movie Theme. Our Random Winner is ….

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

49

Timestamp: 2010-03-19 17:32:09 UTC



That’s Julie W! Congrats! Please Email us fussyandfancy@gmail.com so you can claim your prize. Thank you Soft Pencil for being last challenges Sponsor!



Our Top 5 in no particular order are…

Jenny



Marcea


Leanne


Norma


Debbie


Beautiful Cards Ladies!!!

2 comments:

Marcea said...

thanks for picking me in your top 5, that has made my day!!
Gorgeous cards by everyone else - well done!
-x-

Leanne said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! Is it really uncool that I did a 'whoopeeee' when I saw my creation in your top 5?

Thank you so much for choosing me :o)

Hugs
Leanne
xx