Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 12, 2010

Challenge 6: Green


We hope you all had a wonderful week, and are ready for another Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge! The theme for the next two weeks is GREEN!



Our Sponsor this month is Sweet Pea Stamps. Lynette, the owner, has generously donated a $20 Gift Certificate.




securedownload



We hope you get some inspiration from our talented Fussy and Fancy Girls!



Here are the projects from our Guest Designers



Ali AKA Dragonlady

Ali AKA Dragonlady



Shirley's Card

Shirley's (GDT) card



Heike's Basket

box2



Here are the projects from our regular gals.



Lori’s Card

Lori - Challenge 6



Juanita’s Box

Juanita's Green Project



April’s Card

April Rose



Krista’s Card

Krista - Challenge 6



Jacki's Card

Jacki's card



Jennifer’s Card

Jennifer's card



Mindy’s Card


IMG_5684



Denise’s Card

Denise - oops... green?



Justine’s Card

Justine's Card








18 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning DT cards
Thanks
Christine x

Desiréé said...

First time visiting your blog.
Will definitely be back!

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards DT!

ThePurplePlace said...

OOPS!

I had a terrible time today trying to LINK my card correctly, but the on my THIRD attempt, it FINALLY worked.

If you would kindly Deleted # 34 and #35, that would be perfect. Only 36 is correct!

Thank you!
Lisa
ThePurplePlace

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Wow what beautiful cards. Had a great time with your challenge.

Bev said...

Thanks for a fun challenge!

Beverly G said...

Wow, beautiful DT cards, hard to measure up with you gals, but I'll keep trying. Thanks for providing a place for all of us to play.

KimCreate said...

Everyone's cards are beautiful. Thanks for challenging us to use green this week.
KimCreate

Anonymous said...

great cards! green is my favorite color so I love this challenge. I've uploaded my card!

Paula (PEP) said...

Have entered (link 140). Thoroughly enjoyed this & seeing your examples. An inspiration to keep going. Paula

Penni said...

Fab Challenge - I love green.

Hugs
Penni
x

Micki said...

wow the DT did a wonderful job with those gorgeous Sweet Pea Stamps!

hugs

JR Creations said...

Fierce new to all this, hope i've done it right and that I followed the rules correctly. Loving blog world too am new to this too.

Thanks for all the inspiration.
Jenny T

dj1952 said...

This is the first time I've joined your challenge, but I know it won't be the last. In fact, I was so impressed with the DT's cards, that I had to immediately purchase a couple of your stamps. Can't wait to get them.

Debra

Anonymous said...

Fab challenge, Mr Linky doesn't appear to be working so Here's my card Sue C x

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards everyone!

Paula (PEP) said...

Have entered another card ( - Green is definitely my favourite colour.
Paula

SallyB said...

Hello...I haven't been able to find Mr Linky on any challenges today!
Where he go?
here is my card
It's the second one in the post!
Thanks for looking!