Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 8, a Sketch.

Hello Everyone, Happy Friday to you all. I hope you had a great week! This week we have a sketch by me, Mindy. Our Sponsor this week is Instyle Stamps. They are offering our winner 4 digis of their choice. We want to thank Instyle Stamps for donating some images for some of the Design Team members to use.




Here is the sketch for this challenge. We hope you all like it.




Here are our Guest Designers Creations.



Tonya’s Card


Guest DT Tonya Challenge 8


Erica’s Card


Guest DT Erica


Now for the Fussy and Fancy Regulars!



April’s Card


April Rose


Denise’s Card


Denise


Juanita’s Card


Juanita Challenge 8


Jennifer’s Card


Pirate Tilda


Jacki’s Card


Jacki Challenge 8



Lori’s Card


Lori Challenge 8


Mindy’s Card


IMG_5795


We hope you will join us, and cannot wait to see your entries!




13 comments:

Ellen said...

These DT cards are so gorgeous. It was a lot of fun making this sketch !!

Hugs, Ellen

Tonya Klar said...

Everyone did fabulous jobs on their projects! WOW!

pinky said...

Gorgeous dt cards, thanks for the lovely sketch.
Pinky

Little K Smith said...

Stunning work from the DT team and really enjoyed this sketch too.
Kelly.x

Unknown said...

Such lovely cards you all made, DT-members! All different, but all pretty!
~Ira

lizzie's cards said...

Great sketch loved creating the card to match the sketch. DT desigs absolutley fab as always.

Lizzie

Angela said...

Great cards from the DT!! THis was an awesome sketch Mindy!!
Angela

☼ Cheryl* said...

I love the sketch and the dts work is just STUNNING!!!!

faithnme said...

I loved the sketch thanks for a chance to play along this week

Debbie said...

Love, love, love the sketch this week! I hope my link went through okay -- it's really hard to read the words against the black background -- my eyes aren't what they used to be :(

Tammy said...

What a FABULOUS sketch!!! LOVE IT!! The DT has done an amazing job and I'm so glad that I have stumbled onto your blog. I think it will be a regular for me! :)

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous DT cards gave me a lot of inspiration!

Loved using this sketch, thank you!

Sarah x

Knerten said...

I like this sketch ! Now, I hope you'll enjoy my entry as well :-)