Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Winner and Top 5 for Challenge 8

Happy Friday! A big thank you to everyone who joined us for Challenge 8, the gorgeous sketch by our fabulous Mindy!
Thank you to our sponsor, Instyle Stamps!
And now, the random winner of four digi-stamps from Instyle Stamps is:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:38
Timestamp: 2010-04-30 02:39:08 UTC
#38 is Kim E -- Congratulations!
Kim, please email us at fussyandfancy@gmail.com, and we will arrange for you to receive your prize.
Everyone made such beautiful cards with Mindy's sketch!
Here are the Fussy and Fancy Top 5 for Challenge 8:




Mandy


Peggy R.


Tracy Payne



Great work, ladies, and congratulations!


Please copy the Top 5 blinkie code from the sidebar on the right,
and display it proudly on your blog!


Thank you, everyone!


We hope you'll join us again next Friday!


Hugs from the Fussy and Fancy Girls

5 comments:

Suvenkorento said...

So pretty cards :)

Could you please change the colour of the font? The text cannot be seen in readers, at least in mine. The pink you had before, wasn't good either. Does the layout really have to be black?

Mandy said...

Thanks soooooo much ladies, I'll pop my blinkie on my blog
hugs Mandy xx
P.S The text looks fine on my screen!

Fern said...

WOW!! Congratulations ladies!! These are Beautiful!!!!!!!

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMGosh I am soooo honored thank you so very very much. How exciting!!! I will take my top 5 blinkie and display it on my blog. Oh it's so cute I just love it.
Big happy hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I hope it is ok that I added you to our list of Challenges at www.pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com

-- dalis
PIO Owner