Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 4, 2011

Top 5 and winner challenge 32

Hello everyone, sorry this is a bit late. 

The winner of the $15 gift voucher to Michelle's Scrapbooking & More!
Celebration Prize


Here are your random numbers:
10 
Timestamp: 2011-04-04 03:49:47 UTC

That means Julie Temple is our lucky winner. Congratulations Julie, please email me at fussyandfancy@gmail.com.

Here are the Top 5 in no particular order. 






Winner's grab your Top 5 blinkie and display in proud.   

Thank you for participating in our wonderful challenge.   

Don't forget to play in Challenge 33:   Use a Feather or Zipper!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Thanks for choosing my creation!! I am honored!! HUGS

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Thankyou for choosing my card in your Top 5! Hugs, Teresa xx

lynne said...

Thanks for choosing me to be in the top 5!
Love your challenge!
Hugs,
Lynne x