Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 7, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 90 - Bling It On


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Katie Tate



Here's a little bit about Katie:

I am a wife of 18 years and a Mum to three beautiful
children.  I'm English by birth, but have been in the
US now for over sixteen years and I reside in
sunny north Texas.

 I've been paper crafting for fourteen years and card
making for four.  I love to color! I've been colouring
all my life.  You could always find a colouring book
and felt tip pens in my Christmas stocking.

Copic Markers are my medium of choice and I'm
certified in the use of them.  The blending that can be
achieved with them is so wonderful and you can
often find me cheerfully colouring, even though
I have no card idea in mind.

I love all types of cards, but struggle a little with the
CAS style, I'm a more is more kinda gal!

And here's the gorgeous card that Katie
has made for our current challenge

Bling It On

Add caption


This is such a beautiful, fun
and inspiring card Katie.

The butterflies you've created
with corrugated cardstock and pearls
look beautiful teamed up
with the pretty embroidered lace.

And the adorable "My Besties" digi
image you chose to work with is so fun.
You coloured her up so beautifully with
such soft pretty pastels.

Then you finished your card off with
the sentiment "Believe in yourself",
we can't help but smile and feel inspired
when we look upon your card!

 
We hope that you visit Katie's blog


Both Sides Of The Paper

to read more about Katie's lovely card
and how she made it.

It's been a real pleasure Katie - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your besties card! It's very pretty & love the coloring!