Friday, August 2, 2013

Challenge 93 - Featured Guest Design Winner and Top 5


Hello and happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers

********

Thank you to everyone that entered
challenge hosted by Jo.

We didn't have many entries for
this challenge but those we did
get were of a very high standard.

********

With the help of Random.org
we have a new
Featured Guest Design Winner

And the winner is:



Here's Sari's decorated lampshades
inspired by the colours in our
challenge.


Congratulations Sari!
Please contact Sazzle at fussyandfancy@hotmail.co.uk
for your guest designer details

********

And now onto
Jo's Top 5






Congratulations to you all and
please make sure you grab our
Top 5 badge from the side bar

********

Our current challenge


which is being hosted by Norma
will run until midnight on
8th August (GMT)


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



3 comments:

Vicki Parson said...

Thank you so much for choosing my creation among your top five! I am honored and will be very happy to display the badge in my sidebar!! Looking forward to playing along some more! HUGS

Kate T said...

Thank you for putting my card in the top 5, I'll wear the badge on my blog with pride !
Kate x

Sari Jokinen said...

Thank you Mr random for choosing me as the next gdt! =) I have sent you email. Amazing winning entrys! Congrats you all! =)