Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 13, 2013

Chocolate Challenge 104 and Very Exciting News!

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers

********
Sheryl here
We are all very excited
about our newest
Fussy and Fancy Girls!
Please go
HERE
to read all about them!
 
********
Warning!
This is a picture heavy post
filled with exciting news
for 2014

********
Our final challenge for this year
will last four weeks
and is hosted by our
very talented

 Wendy

Hi, my name's Wendy, but I'm otherwise know as Papersniffer, and yes, I really do love the smell of craft paper, especially the printed kind!  I live in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland, where I spend every moment I can surrounded by paper, glue and pretty embellishments.  I've recently started my own business, www.daisydreams.org.uk , selling my handmade cards and gifts, and I'm learning wet felting so I can make and sell felted products as well a paper ones.
I've crafted in one form or another since I was tiny, but in recent years paper has pretty much taken over my world (and my house!).  If I'm not crafting, you'll usually find me in the kitchen, cooking or baking, or chatting with friends over a pot of tea. 
 
 
The challenge Wendy has chosen is:
 

Wendy would like to see you create
chocolate packages
or
projects with lots of the color chocolate
 
Here is Wendy's adorable chocolate package!
Wendy
Wendy will be choosing the
Top 5 Winners
for this challenge
 ********
Now for our exciting news!
Drum Roll Please!
We now have Sponsors!
That's right!
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges
will now have some wonderful prizes
provided by our new sponsors!

This is how our future challenges will work
For each challenge random.org
will choose a
future featured guest designer
and a separate
sponsored prize winner
That will be two separate winners!
We will also continue to
have our
Top 5 winners
chosen by one of our talented
Fussy and Fancy girls
who is hosting the challenge

We hope that all of you will have
fun joining our challenges and
hopefully become a winner!

********
Our first sponsor is
Fresh Brewed Designs
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/

Heather, the super sweet and very
talented owner, is offering
3 digi stamps
of your choice from her store
and this yummy candy!

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/

for one very lucky winner!
A 7 1/2" X 5 1/4" plastic stamp case
Pre folded peach cards and envelopes
Peach ruffled ribbon, chevron ribbon and twine.
White lace, pearls, corner embellishment and buttons.
A clothespin, 4 white brads, and some lovely
coordinating embellishments!

Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the owner and artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.
I love and do all I can to put God first in my life. I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.
I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything. 
We lead praise and worship together in church. I love hearing him sing.
I home school two of the best kids in the world. They are my heart.
I can't even describe how much they mean to me. 
I LOVE all things crafty. I have been crafting and creating since as early as I can remember.
 
Here is a little about our shop:
Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been
offering a wide variety of digital
and rubber stamps since November 2010,
designed to meet the
needs of paper crafting addicts
everywhere. With over 30 categories to choose from and
new additions each month, our
range of products is expanding all of the time.
We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook page,
where fresh ideas are always percolating. 
We also have BIG NEWS!
Every month in 2014 we will be giving away
BLOG CANDY!
Our first blog candy is up for grabs NOW!
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2013/12/blog-candy-link-up-challenge.html
Read this post to find out more.
We are always happy to be a sponsor here at
Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog.
Thank you all for making us feel at home and for
 sharing your talent with us all.

Happy Creating!

Heather has created a lovely card
to share for our challenge!
Thank you, Heather!
Fresh Brewed Designs
"La Dolce Vita"
(The Sweet Life) rubber stamp


********

And now, with lots of wonderful
ideas to inspire you
Here are the
very talented and creative

Fussy and Fancy Girls


Elin

Fresh Brewed Designs
"Snow" digi stamp

 
Fresh Brewed Designs
 

 



 


Fresh Brewed Designs
 
 
 
 

Surprise Box created with
Fresh Brewed Designs
"Snow What Fun" digi Stamp


Sheryl

Fresh Brewed Designs
"Baby Jesus" digi stamp
 
 


Laila



May



 

 
 

 
 
 
Jo
 
 
Ivonne
 
 

 


 
I hope you can pop by the girls blogs
to read about their lovely creations.
They would love a visit from you!

********


You can also enter our challenges via email

We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.

Email:  fussyandfancy@hotmail.com

********

You have until midnight on
9th No (GMT) to enter


We look forward to seeing your
Chocolate creations!

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
and 
Happy New Year!
 


5 comments:

Vi soriano said...

Beautiful cards..,nice coloring and combinations of colors. Love all the image used ...spirit of xmas is always in the air on all cards with chocolate coloring.
Vi Soriano

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Ladies!!! Gorgeous cards/projects!!! ***Sheryl your blog doesn't like me again...LOL...it freezes when I hit Publish so I'll just tell you here that your card is BEAUTIFUL...love the papers and embellishments!! Your Baby Jesus is so lovingly presented!!!

CraftinGranny said...

Wonderful challenge blog and what amazing creations by the DT. So glad to have found you and will be back again to play along.
Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all. "Hugs"

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOW at all of the gorgeous cards posted here. So much inspiration from a very talented team!
We at Fresh Brewed Designs are so happy and honored to be the sponsor for this challenge. Thank you for having us! :)

Big smiles,
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Gemma!!! Hope that you are checking in on the comments here a I have tried to leave a comment twice on your blog but for whatever reason they haven't shown up...so wonderful colouring on this sweet card...thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy "Chocolate" challenge...GOOD LUCK!!