Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 7, 2014

Challenge 107 - "Be My Valentine"

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!

********
We will be announcing 
the winner of
Live and Love Crafts
Gift Certificate
along with
May's Top 5 picks
and our new
Featured Guest Designer
next Friday, 14th February.
Please pop by then to see if you
are amongst the winners!

********
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is hosted by our
very talented

Millazin
 
Hello, my name is Milla
and I live in Drammen, Norway, with my boyfriend.
I am known as Millazin in the blog/paper crafting world.

 It has been about two years since I started paper crafting.
I have been doing crafts in different forms since childhood, and earlier I made silver jewelry.
I had to quit (a least for now) because my hands couldn´t manage the heavy
and static work with silver.

Then paper was the perfect solution to be creative!  I have been completely hooked
on this wonderful paper hobby, for there are so many exciting techniques
and materials to play with!

I try to fit the materials and colors of my work to the recipient.
I am very fond of making rough projects, with metal tape,
however, I also make some sweeter stuff. 

Hugs from Milla

 
The challenge Milla has chosen is:


Be My Valentine
 
Here is the beautiful card
and gift set
that Milla has created!

Milla will be choosing the
Top 5 Winners
for this challenge!

********
Our sponsor for this challenge is
I think that most of us are already
familiar with Marianne Design and
their wonderful crafting products!
 
I own quite a few of their die cuts
and they are always the perfect die
to use for beautiful, elaborate embellishments
with precise clean cut lines.
They are really nice quality!
 
Marianne Designs is a Dutch owned craft company
based in the Netherlands.
Their products are available in 18 countries around the world! 
They produce a wide range of products which represent a complete
concept of paper crafts.
There are different lines of stamps and dies with matching papers
and materials to decorate your cards or scrapbooking pages.
Products are chosen carefully for mixing and matching
and stimulating creativity.

We are so excited to share the
very generous stamp and die cut sets
that Marianne Design is providing for
one lucky winner who
enters this challenge!

 
 
********
And now, spreading lots of love along with
some wonderful ideas to inspire you
for our, "Be My Valentine" challenge

Here are the
very talented and creative

Fussy and Fancy Girls!


Using Marianne Designs-CR1236, LR0111, LR0150 & LR0151


 

Using Marianne Designs-LR0159
 
 
 Mary Lou
Created "A Valentine Tag"
Marianne Dies used~~ LR0154, LR0128, LR0157




Marianne Die Used - LR0116

 

CĂ©line


Laila aka Koneko
 
 

Vannessa



Annie

 

 
 
I hope you can pop by the girls blogs
to read about their lovely creations.
They would love a visit from you!

********


You can also enter our challenges via email

We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.

Email:  fussyandfancy@hotmail.com

********

You have until midnight on
20th February (GMT) to enter


We look forward to seeing your
"Be My Valentine" creations!

**Happy Crafting**
 



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing DT creations!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

cass said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT, thanks

Bunny said...

Great cards and projects. Thank you for the challenge.

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the wonderful challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :)

Unknown said...

Super DT creations and fab challenge.xx

Karen said...

Spectacular DT creations, as always! What gorgeous projects. Thank you for the inspiration and the sweet challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen