Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Introducing our newest Fussy and Fancy Girl, Sonia!

Hello and happy Wednesday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are delighted to introduce
the very talented and creative 

Sonia


Our newest Fussy and Fancy Girl
here at
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges!

Hi, I'm Sonia
I'm 29 years old and happily married with two
wonderful children.
Our 3 year old son and our 1 year old daughter.

I enjoy culinary, especially baking and I
adore making cakes!

My favorite hobby is creating cards!
I have been creating cards and other paper crafts
for more than two years now and my
husband is my most helpful critic!

I'm excited about joining the
Fussy and Fancy Design Team
and I'm looking forward to
working with so many talented
ladies!

********

 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Sonia's blog
My Home Workshop
 
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.
 

welcome to Fussy and Fancy, Sonia!
We are all looking forward to
seeing your
lovely creations! 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 
 

No comments: