Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 1, 2014

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for challenge 119 - Words

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Deonna Bemish



Here's a little about Deonna: 

Hi, My name is Deonna  Bemish.
I have a wonderful husband of almost 18 years and
two children (Both teenagers, ugh) .
 
I’m a Registered Nurse by trade but, i gave that up for now to be a Current Childcare worker at our church for one and two year olds.
 
  My heart belongs to the paper-crafting world and every chance that I get, that is what I am doing. I am currently on 3 card Design teams and love every minute of it.
 
I was very honored to be asked to be the featured Guest Designer for Fussy and Fancy this week. With our county fair ending last week, I chose to make a “farm” shaker box, monochrome card with a cow. I also chose to follow the current challenge theme of “Words”. I hope that you like it and thanks for having me. . 
 
Deonna

 

*******

Deonna has made a 
wonderful monochromatic shaker card
for our current challenge, "Words"!

 
Isn't her card adorable?
Just look at the fun country, white, eyelet lace,
stars and button!
And Deonna certainly wasn't at a loss for words!
What fun sentiments, and what a nice touch
to tear her black and white paper!
I really love that she made her adorable cow card
into a shaker box card as well!
This card is certainly guaranteed to bring a
big smile of delight to the special person who
receives it on their birthday!
 
Your card is absolutely delightful, Deonna!
 

********

 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Deonna's blog

For the love of cardmaking
 
to read more about her lovely card and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.
 
It's been a real pleasure, Deonna
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 



 





1 comment:

Veerle said...

Absolutely adorable card a real treat to look at it. Gives you the country side feel, love it.
Greetings Veerle x