Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 15, 2014

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 120 - Bingo

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

RoRa



Here's a little about RoRa: 

Hello everybody! 
My name is RoRa and I live in the beautiful country, Indonesia.
I'm a freelance Tour Leader and because of my schedule, I am fortunate
to have free time between jobs for doing my hobbies.

One of them is crafting and since last year, I am enjoying paper crafting.
I started with scrapbooking and then last March, I started making cards
and other paper craft projects, such as 3d shape and mixed media.
I have to say that it is very addictive and I really fell in love with this hobby :D

At the end of last month, I started making my first crafting blog!  It makes
crafting more exciting because now I can join more challenges and learn so
much more.

I am so excited (yet nervous) to be the featured guest designer for this week's
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.  It is such an honor.
Here is my project for the, "Bingo" challenge.
I hope that you like it!
 

*******

 RoRa has created this gorgeous mini drawer card
for our Bingo challenge using two rows
Pearls, swirls and flowers
flowers, lace and frantage
 
 
 
 
RoRa your project is both stunning and creative!
 
Just look at the beautiful designer paper
and the lovely die cuts she used.
RoRa has such an eye for detail as she
layers flowers, swirls, pearls, frontage, a gorgeous decorative
pin, metal embellishments in opposite corners and a framed sentiment! 
Her image is adorable and the lace and ribbon
bow add the perfect finishing touch!
 
Somebody will certainly enjoy keeping their tiny
treasures inside the drawers of this gorgeous project!
 
 


********


 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
RoRa's blog

Eos' Crafty Room
 

to read more about her lovely drawer card and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.
 
It's been a real pleasure, RoRa
Well done!
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 



No comments: