Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 29, 2014

Our newest Fussy and Fancy DT Member!

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are delighted to introduce
the very talented and creative 

Sandra



Our newest Fussy and Fancy Girl
here at
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges!


Hi! My name is Sandra.
I´m 35 years old and I live in the middle of Sweden with my husband and our four children - born 2005, 2011, 2012 and 2014.
I work as a nurse at an orthopedic unit since 2001.

I LOVE paper crafting and started with scrapbooking in 2005.
Now a days, I mostly make cards and alter things.
My favorite part is to color and I am a true ProMarker addict :)
I love embellishments like lace, pearls and flowers - and I prefer a LOT of them :)
Making a CAS card is a big challenge for me *lol*

I´m so excited to join the Fussy and Fancy Design Team and I´m looking forward to work with all the talented ladies :)

 
********

 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Sandra's blog

A Crafty Chaos
 
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.
 

welcome to Fussy and Fancy, Sandra!
We are all looking forward to
seeing your
lovely creations! 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 
 

No comments: