Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 24, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #137-Springtime Flowers

Hello once again!

 
******** 
  
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Anna Jasiolek
 
Here is a little bit about Anna!!
 
My name is Anna, I'm 39 this year and I am from Poland.
I am a primary school teacher and a former ballroom dancer!
I run a little dance and fitness studio in my town.
I started my card making over 3 years ago, when I fainted from overworking and the doctor said that I should find something relaxing to do!!
I didn't think this was going to be so addictive!
I love all the ribbons, papers, stamps and inks.
I am trying to improve my skills visiting other crafter's blogs and watching YouTube videos (and I can't even imagine what it would look like without internet). I love the way crafting connects people all over the world! 

********
 
And here is the gorgeous card
that Anna has created for our
 
 
 
Anna this is so beautifully designed!!
Your flowers and embellishments are lovely...
the torn edges and lace accents give
this beautiful card a wonderful
"Shabby Chic" feel and all those flowers...
simply perfect for our
 
Thank you Anna for creating this wonderful card for us here at
Fussy and Fancy!!
Crafty friends you are in for a wonderful treat when you visit
Anna's blog!!
So please won't you hop on over and check out Anna's beautiful creations!!
 

xx Happy crafting xx
 




1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome creation by Anna look forward to seeing more