Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 19, 2016

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #157- "Recipe"


Hello once again!
 
********
 
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
 
 
Here is a little bit about Kim...
 
Hello,
My name is Kim and I live in Topsfield, Massachusetts.
I have been married for 31 years to an amazing man
 and have two grown daughters,
one of whom is married and is past due
with my first grandchild! Should be any day now.
I started scrapbooking when my oldest daughter
was getting ready to graduate high school
 almost 11 years ago (wow).
That soon led to card making which is now
my favorite thing to do.
I recently had to take a break from card making and blogging
but I am now back and enjoying every minute of it.
It is a great creative outlet where you get to connect with
many fun, talented, creative people all over the world. 

Hugs!
Kim
 
And this is the ADORABLE card that Kim
has created for us using Jo's "Recipe"!! 

 
Absolutely fabulous Kim!!
What a wonderful take on our "Recipe" theme...
so beautifully coloured and that paper and your embellishments
couldn't be any more perfect for this
darling image!!!
 
Thank you Kim for joining us as our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!
 
********
 
I'm sure that many of you have already been inspired by Kim's creativity...
for those who haven't yet...please pay Kim a visit...
her work is SO very inspiring!!
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 
 


3 comments:

Tone K. said...

Oh, I love it ! So cool and cute and great :)
I love the paper you have used, the image and details. Great work ! :)

Dorothy S said...

Congrats, Kim! What a cute card - perfect colors!

Tammy said...

Adorable card Kim, I love that image and your fabulous design!
Tammy x