Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 22, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for challenge 168- Christmas in July







Hi, my name is Dawn, I am married with one daughter and two darling grandsons who
have changed my life. I have been crafting for
the last 30+ years.
I started with Cross Stitch, Crocheting and Knitting and then when my daughter
was little I started making my own cards, initially because it was cheaper but I
fell in love with it.  I started out with one of those boxes that the fellas use for their
tools and now I have a dedicated craft room - I guess I'm not alone in that though!
I would ideally like to get into making Wedding stationery but with working virtually full
time it is difficult to put enough time aside - maybe one day


 Now here is the lovely card that Dawn has created for us...

Oh my goodness Dawn, what an adorable
Tilda image and your
colouring is beautiful! And what fun holiday ribbon!
The soft blue snowflake design paper is so pretty and
the lovely die cut and corner embellishment make the perfect
finishing touches!


  Thank you Dawn for joining us this week as our
Featured Guest Designer here at
Fussy and Fancy!!
It's been a real pleasure to have you join us!
********

Take some time and indulge yourself by visiting Dawn's blog!!
Her creations are beautiful!

xx Happy crafting xx






3 comments:

Tone K. said...

Hi Dawn :) Nice to meet you :)
Great card you have made...really cute image and very nice ribbon and bow :)
Thanks for being a guest designer :)
xx

Unknown said...

Thank you for inviting me to be a Guest Designer on your challenge blog. This is the first Christmas card I have made this year - best get a wriggle on if I am to get them all done in time. Lol.
Big hugs and thanks again.
Dawn xxx

Lia said...

I would love to download my card for the challenge 'Christmas in july' but when I push the button it shows challenge 166, so I can't download my card here and scrolled down where I suscceeded!
Lia xx