Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 4, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 79 - Furry Friends


Hello and happy Friday!

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Elaine Levett


Here is a little bit about Elaine:

I'm addicted to butterflies and crafting!

I began crafting after my Grandma passed away.
Whilst trying to find a hobby to take my mind off things
I found a box I inherited from my Grandma with all of
her crafting stash inside.  I often think it was like her
gift to me to find something I adore doing.

I began blogging in October 2010 and have loved
every second.  I've been blessed to both design and
guest design for some wonderful blogs and have been
featured in magazines too.  I love altering things and
have a particular passion for up cycling.  I won a
national up cycling competition in 2012 which spurred
me to start my own non card challenge on my blog to
showcase the wealth of talent in blog land.

I truly love the friendly crafting community!

Here is the adorable card that Elaine
has made for our current challenge

Furry Friends




We think your layout along with 
the soft pastel colors of your
papers make the perfect
background for this adorable little
girl and her sweet little kitty!

Your colouring is beautiful and
with the addition of the three bows
along the side these make the
perfect finishing embellishments

We hope you can visit
 Elaine's blog

Craft My Life


to read more about this adorable
card and to see more of her work

It's been a real pleasure Elaine  - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


3 comments:

Sazzle said...

Fab card card for your guest designer spot Elaine, thank you for sharing your talents with us :-)


xx Sazzle xx

Words and Pictures said...

Great to have you join us for the week, Elaine - lovely card!
Alison x

May said...

Fabulous card Elaine, It's great to have you join us this week... Hugs May x x x