Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 22, 2012

Guest Designer spot for Challenge 65 - Boy Attitude


Hello and happy Friday!

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are very proud to introduce 
our lovely and talented 
Guest Designer

Here's a little bit about Pinky:

I live in Craigavon, Co. Armagh and have been married
 to my best friend for nearly 33 years and he supports my
craftiness in more ways than one lol.  We have 4 grown up
kids, the eldest is 31 and the youngest and only girl is 19.
We also have a little dog called Squirt!

I've always been crafty and come from a long line of
dressmakers, bakers,  embroiderers and stitchers.  I started off
at a very young age thanks to my Mum who taught me
everything I needed to know about knitting and sewing.  I moved
into card making purely because I didn't like the sentiments and
verses in shop bought cards.  I used to make up my own poems
and verses and a lot of my cards were made from recycled bits
and pieces. I shudder when I look back on them.

I joined the land of bloggers about 3 years ago and am totally
addicted to entering challenges and working on design teams.
The bulk of my cards though are all commissions and I've been
running my own little card business for about 10 years now and
have a large customer base who thankfully keep coming
back for more so I must be doing something right!

I was so lucky when number 1 came up with this challenge,
when does that ever happen, but it got me this guest
designer spot with the fabulous girls from Fussy and Fancy.
I have to say I've been nervous about my card but after much
chopping and changing I took the plunge and sent it to
Sheryl.  Thanks for having me girls.

Here's Pinky's card for our 
current challenge:


This is such a super fun and creative card, Pinky!
We love how you've personalized this very
special birthday card and admire your beautiful
coloring and shading.  The faux stitching and fun
embellishments add the perfect finishing touches.


We hope that you can visit
Pinky's blog

Pinky's World


to read more details about this fun card
and to see more of her beautiful work


It's been a real pleasure Pinky - thank you!




xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



5 comments:

pinky said...

Thanks for having me:)
Hugs
Pinky

Sazzle said...

What a fab card Pinky and thanks for creating such a gorgeous card for your guest designer spot :-)

xx Sazzle xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done Pinky, one of my first blogging buddies. Fab card.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Fabulous card Pinky, and it's fabulous seeing you here my special blog pal. I love all your work as you know and your great sense of humour.
janex

pinky said...

Ach you girls have me blushing, thanks for the lovely comments.