Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #171 "Let's Fly Away"



Good Saturday morning to you!!

********

 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our talented
Featured
Guest Designer
for our "Let's Fly Away" challenge!!







I’m a musician and music teacher living in London, UK.
I started card making one Christmas, almost 15 years ago with a few
simple rubber stamps and a couple of inkpads.
Little did I know that this was the start of a hobby that would soon
overrun my little storage box, and develop into a full blown addiction
to paper crafting that would eventually take over a whole room!
I soon discovered a friendly online community of crafters
and have ‘met’ some wonderful people through my hobby.
I’m honored to be a featured guest designer for Fussy and Fancy!
Thank you so much for having me!
 Helen x


Now here is the beautiful card that Helen has created for us...




So very elegant Helen!
Looks like lots of technique went into this stunning card...the colours are fabulous...
the subtle "splattering" and stitching finish this off so perfectly!!
Best of all this lovely butterfly is so fitting for our
challenge!

  Thank you Helen for joining us this week as our
Featured Guest Designer here at
Fussy and Fancy!!

********

For a special treat and for details of Helen's beautiful card please pay her a visit at...



xx Happy crafting xx




2 comments:

Tone K. said...

Hi Helen. So nice to get to know you...your story seems simular with mine....I did not know it would become a storage "problem".....lol.
Thanks for being a guest designer :)

Helen said...

Thanks so much for having me!
Helen x