Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 28, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer Challenge #175 "Shades of Autumn (Fall)"

Hello once again
 Fussy and Fancy followers!
********
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
for our "Shades of Autumn (Fall)" challenge

Hi!
My name is Céline and I live in France near Paris.
I enjoy teaching at a primary school during the day.
Then, I've been sharing my card making blog with my sister Nathalie
(who is on the Fussy and Fancy DT)
for a little more than 6 years.
I love and enjoy card making.
I really love coloring my stamps or digis, best of all.
I principally use copic markers.
My style is principally shabby chic with lots of flowers etc....
Sometimes I try to make my cards more Clean and Simple, (It's really hard for me, though! LOL!)
I was a Fussy and Fancy Girl and it's really fun to join this talented team once again
as a Featured Guest Designer! ;)

And we're SO very pleased to have you back creating with us as our
Featured Guest Designer!
Here is the beautiful card that Celine has created for us...




Wow Celine!!
This is simply chalk full of fabulous fall embellishments...
your design is so very beautiful!!
Your sweet image is coloured to perfection
There are so many lovely details to take in!!

Thank you Celine for joining us as our
Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!

********

You really must pay a visit to
Celine's beautiful blog...
it is simply full of inspiration!!

xx Happy crafting xx

1 comment:

Tone K. said...

Hi Cèline :) Nice to meet you :)
It is a wonderful country you live in :)
Your card is absolutely adorable.....soo cute image :)
Thanks for beeing a guest designer.
Wish you a happy weekend :)